Modernisation of P&HE/PET’s Advanced Training Skills Programme
This is a training program to establish quality sports at the grass-root level by making a cohort of competent and well-trained physical education and sports coaches.
- Physical Literacy Program for Grass-Root Level Sports Staff and Physical Education Teachers.
- Advanced Training Skills Program.
- Modernisation and upgradation of Physical and Health Education Trainers (PHE/PET’s).
Why Train the Trainers?
- We should empower our physical education teachers and sports coaches with skills, helping them take an interest in sports and physical fitness amongst youth for the India Mission.
- We should re-energise physical literacy in our nation through structured sports education programs.
- Enhance the efficacy of the performance of students.
- Build healthy habits among students and help them to take the proper nutritional diet.
- Evaluate the student’s level of performance and help them accomplish the next level.
- Guide the P&HE/PETs to learn the global standards of coaching and training.
- Boost the competency of P&HE/PETs.
- Gauge the potential of the students to be athletes.
- Enhance the efficacy of the student’s performance.
- Sports won’t progress if we don’t begin training youth at the grass-root level on physical and health fitness.
Course A: Delta 3 Certification of PRTs
Implementation methodology for motor skill development games for primary students.